Sunday, September 29, 2013

Waiting

Hello everybody,

Trusting you are all well.

I know, everybody is waiting and so am I. The reason for the delay in publishing the last part of the Mandela trilogy is unknown to me. I was assured that it will be posted soon. I have read the draft, and as I said, it is an excellent article with loads of sources and vital information to prove that there are reasons why Madiba will not be declared dead.

My second book, The Anglurian Story - Sipho and the Golden Nails is now available on Kindle and here is the link just in case you want to have a peek.

Sipho book 2 Kindle Link






Here are the links to my new articles published this weekend.

Fracking Article link

Fracking In Africa link


I was reading all about Tupac, 'I am so not with it' as the kids would say. I found his quotes and songs rather interesting, although I would say that Bob Marley is more of a favorite than Tupac. Anyway here is a picture of Tupac and a quote of his, which is meaningful. He certainly made a lot of sense with some of his more famous sayings.

“Only God Can Judge Me That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life ”
- Tupac Shakur




Hopefully the truth regarding Mandela will be told this week.

Take and have a great week.

Regards,
Yours friend,
Laura








No comments:

Post a Comment