Monday, September 30, 2013

Finally the Mandela story is published

Hello everybody,

Trusting you are well.

Yes it is Monday and its cold again. We went from hot summer weather to icy cold winter weather in 24 hours. I don't usually write a blog on Mondays, but I did say I would give the link for the long awaited Mandela story.

Mandela Legacy Betrayed by Family and Country
A South African Trilogy: Part III - Why Mandela Has Not Been Allowed to Die



Mandela link


This is a photo of Nelson Mandela taken during April this year.

I was told that another article will be posted on Tuesday or Wednesday this week regarding this Mandela story. It will be an editorial on why the Guardian Express continuously reported on the Mandela death story and provide answers to some of the critics. Sounds like a good read and I to am looking forward to that.

I believe that Mandela is 'kept alive' for political reasons only.

We are all entitled to freedom of speech.

Have a good week.

Your friend
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment