Thursday, September 5, 2013

NM DEATH REPORTER - UPDATE SEPTEMBER 5 2013

Hello Everybody,

Trusting you are all well.

No, I am not going to keep quiet, soon real soon the truth will be revealed





In the meantime, I suggest you read this article:
Article

Especially the comments and just to make sure you don't miss a majorly important answer from the top man himself, DiMarkco Chandler, here is his answer to Michael Tours who left a nasty comment



Mr. Tours, perhaps you should try out our Boot-camp process, as it appears you lack firsthand knowledge of what and how we pay our writers. Furthermore, if you ask a Guardian Express writers about the Boot-camp process, you will learn that it’s quite austere. In fact, our own literature states: “While anyone is welcome to submit an application to become a writer with Guardian Express, 80% of applicants do not make it. The 20% of applicants who do become certified writers with our publication are held to the highest standards of journalistic integrity. All writers are expected to adhere strictly to the ethics code of the Society for Professional Journalists and are taught to do so in formal training classes.”

As publisher of the Las Vegas Guardian Express, I can guarantee you that our writers are paid more for their talent than most online or print newspapers. While it is true that our writers are paid a percentage of the income they generate, many of them draw a fixed amount no matter how many people read their submissions.

As far as equating us with other blogs, we’re quite fine with you exercising your freedom to express an opinion. However, according to major newspaper directories, we are listed as an online newspaper and not a blog. And just in case you were not aware, many of them use very strict guidelines when determining a site’s classification before inclusion into their directories.

For my final point, I’d like to address your comment, which claims that we are a “Greedy Headline grabbing
blog full of fake news.” To be clear and specific, let’s simply deal with your claim as it relates to our investigative work on the Nelson Mandela saga.



This is not the end of the comment, if you want to read the whole comment click on the link - here it is again - Guardian link


I suppose that you will have to wait for part three of the trilogy to learn the truth. This should be published next week, and I will certainly post a link on my blog.

I know that there is freedom of speech, and I know that opinions are allowed, but what I don't know is why people comment on articles or events when they do not even know the person. I especially refer to the horrible nasty comments that were referred to me as a person. A racist,a whore, a mental case, loony, smoking it up, wacky, silly, stupid and many more annoying comments. Allowing such a messy publication, leading to a death threat and other issues that I will certainly raise next week. I only want you to know that there is truth out there and the truth will eventually emerge. I think that whatever is happening is happening for the best.

I must admit that I am flabbergasted that Radio 702 and its underhanded reporters had the audacity to record a phone call without my permission and turn this into headline news, makes me wonder why they don't focus on real urgent matters, report on the rapes, the shocking medical facilities, the education system and other more pressing items. They must have had a bored day. I now have the reason why I have never been a fan of that radio station.

Then again the other media channels following their lead and writing such nonsense, my books have absolutely nothing to do with my article writing, its two separate issues. Their plan to discredit me will fail.

I might not be a brilliant writer, but I am an aspiring writing who tells the truth.


This is a great quote and I want to share this with you.

Do your best; take it as it comes. You can handle anything if you think you
can. Just keep your cool and your sense of humor.

-- Smiley Blanton, M.D. (1882-1966) American Psychiatrist




All the best,
Your friend
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment