Monday, September 23, 2013

A long lazy weekend, a published book, and three new novels

Hello Everybody,

Trusting all is well.

I have a long weekend. It is fantastic, and I am enjoying every minute of my free time. It is now Monday, and since Friday afternoon I have done almost nothing! I went into lazy mode, my mind totally shutdown, actually I never knew I could be entirely useless. Anyway, I still have the rest of today, and tomorrow as free time and I have decided to get out of 'useless mode' and try and be a little normal, and by that I want to try and write or do something productive.

I have not written any new articles, or any attempt to continue with my novels, but I have taken one decent action and that was to finalize the publishing of my novel – The Anglurian Story: Book 2 – Sipho and the Golden Nails. Yes, finally, it is available on Amazon and I think it will be on kindle tomorrow or sometime during this week, and I will post this link as soon as I have the information. Here is the link for Amazon.

Amazon Link


Yes, it is now time for me to concentrate on other books, and this is such a difficult task for me. There are three books in the series. They are all adult content, and I must say, I am actually shocked, I never knew such horrid actions occur in the world today. I am naive and probably a prude so this is difficult, but I will finish the novels. Let me give you a brief synopsis of the three books that hopefully will one-day be published.

My Purple Shaded Mind -
This book is almost complete and it is quite a decent story about internet friendships and the humor shared by people engaging in long distant relationships.





Merci – This book is kind of halfway and aborted just because I cannot find the time. It is about a fifty year old woman and her lonely life.
Merci joins a dancing club and gets involved with some strange people. Lesbians and drug addicts add to her never-ending problems of socializing.









Secrets from the Past – This is the most difficult book I have attempted to write. It is based on real life situations, and dark secrets from women who have given me their stories to share. The book has four stories ranging from a motherless child who was abused and fell pregnant at a young age. A rape ordeal where the victim said the grueling police investigation was worse than the actual rape. The third scenario is based on a meeting between two friends and how their lives were almost destroyed by that meeting. The fourth story is a few one page stories reflecting on the sometimes shocking or unusual experiences encountered by some people who wanted to share.
(I have not decided on a cover yet).



The only other news I have is that the long awaited final part of the Nelson Mandela death trilogy is due for publication this week, probably within the next day or so. I have read the draft, and it is worth the wait, quite informative. Will keep you posted.

The big secret of life is that there is no secret!

All the best,
Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment