Sunday, December 13, 2015

White lives matter




I am sharing this story; it is touching and sends a message of desperation to the world, WHITE LIVES MATTER!

A MESSAGE -YOUTH LEADER SOUTH AFRICA
Greetings brothers and sisters
My name I am not going to mention for my own safety because I live in South Africa.  If you are against non-whites, you are not safe. I am the youth leader of WMWW - White Movement Worldwide South Africa. My message is to all our youth out there (White).  My mother taught me from a young age the difference between right and wrong and that everything you do in life is your choice nobody's else and you must take responsibility for your actions. I learned that our race is the superior race of all races, and that race mixing is wrong and that you never turn your back on your race.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WARRIOR AND AN ORDINARY MAN IS THAT A WARRIOR SEES EVERYTHING AS A CHALLENGE, WHILE ORDINARY MAN SEES EVERYTHING AS EITHER A BLESSING OR A CURSE

I am a warrior and see everything as a challenge as do not see it as a blessing or curse, some people think the world owes him something, nobody owes you anything in life
Race 
Love your race and be proud to be white ...My mother raised me to be proud who I am. If children learn from a young age to love their race and to be proud of who you are. Some parents don't worry if their children mix with non-whites when the grow up. They go into race mixing because their parents didn't see anything wrong with it. Why will the child will see the wrong in race mixing. Race mixing is bad and why are there different races on this earth. E every race breed with their own and not mixing with other races. Why try and betray our own race, you are white and there is not a damn thing you can do to change it, that's how God made you so accept it and do not go against God's will. Mixing our race with another race, it’s just so wrong to breed with non-whites.
Family 
We need family and some of us don't have a family but in the movement we are one big family. So you will always have a family. Sometimes in life, you going to need your family and never turn your back on your family you need each other. I have met people that play a significant role in my life who are not family or related to me in anyway. They are a role model in my life I look up to them and know they will never turn their back on me. I now have one prominent white family in the movement what love and care about each other. WMWW is my family now. My dad has thrown me away and I never have seen him again so I grow up without a father, but found someone I can look up to him even he is not my dad. Many children what use drugs tell me they grow up without parents and life is a mess that why they start using drugs. There is no excuse to do drugs it all comes down to make the right choice.
God 
I am a Christian and grew up in a Christian house. I live every day by the word of God. Many will judge me because I am a Christian, but my beliefs I can't change because people want me too. Everything in life I can say thank you to God,  being white I thank God for having food on the table. And religion is your own choice so never judge someone on his religion. God has done miracles for me in my life.
BEHOLD, CHILDREN ARE A GIFT OF THE LORD, THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB IS A REWARD PSALM 127
The past is where you learn the lesson, the future is where you apply the lesson, do not give up in the middle.

SOUTH AFRICA
BOER LIVES MATTER. I was only 12years old when we were attacked on the farm. I can't remember much of it because I was unconscious. But from that day we are living in fear, you never know if you wake up the next morning. My heart bleeds for all the farmers that are murdered here.
They rape our women and kill our youth and the world is silent about it. What I can't understand is how can white people defend these monsters (blacks) and not defend our own race. I may only be 17 years old, but I can see what is happening here innocent people get killed because these blacks were taught to kill and rape from a young age. South Africa has a government behind them to cover it all up. The ANC and EFF don't want whites to own land they want it and will steal our land, but we will not let them. They have a plan to commit murder to get what they want, out of hate for the whites.
But it there is no farmers (white) left and they start starving from hunger then they also blame it on the whites. Blame apartheid for everything that goes wrong, but it's never there fault.
The Boers will raise again. I pray every night that God must protect our farmers we need them to grow food but that is the point the blacks is missing. Who will grow food for them if all the white farmers are murdered? Blacks can't farm, the government gives them millions of rand to farm but if you see what they doing it's not farming, they slaughter all the animals and then cry again to the ANC and then get more money to buy new livestock.
South African people are going to starve without out food and deserve to starve without food nobody else cannot be blamed but the ANC. To be a farmer, it's not just a job, but it's runs in your blood and in the family for hundreds of years. The farmers must feed a nation who do not care about them so let then starve without food.
WMWW South Africa
WMWW is worldwide its a new movement and we are supporting the farmers.We have a military wing, women division, Youth division. We working on it to begin our own ministry in the next couple of weeks, we are looking for a pastor to be part of the WMWW. Later we will start our own charity in South Africa. Most of the whites in South Africa are poor and can't feed their families.
My prosecution
Just received a phone call that I must go to the police station for a false charge against me. If they do arrest me what will happen to me? My young life destroyed in the hands of the blacks. I am innocent I didn't commit a crime and I will not face any charge against me. I am not a criminal and they want to make me one. .How can I do it Oh Lord I can't.
When you finish reading this close your eyes for a minute and say a prayer for the Boers in South Africa.
Prayers request
Praying for their protecting
Praying for rain

My daily prayer!
Dear Lord
I pray for the safety of the Boers, women and children,
I
implore your protection over us.
There is so much evil in this dark world.
Other people have wicked intentions and there are schemes that the enemy tries.
Please defend us O God! Send Angels to guard our families and our homes.  Please keep the evil far from us. I pray for peace. May your peace fill us and comfort us.
May your will be done
In Jesus Name
Amen!
Thank you for your time to read my newsletter.God blesses you. Love your race! Live by the 14words
Youth leader South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment