Saturday, January 18, 2014

JULIUS MALEMA A CHARISMATIC SOUTH AFRICAN

Hello Everybody,

Julius Malema, we either hate him or love him, and he is such a charismatic person, I did an story about this dynamic man, (if I can call him that). Here is the link to the article published on the Guardian Liberty Voice.

Julius Malema article link


Anyway, I received some tweets regarding this article and some people are angry, racist and practically unwavering in their protection for the infamous Julius Malema. What can I say, we are supposed to be a democratic society and freedom of speech is a pleasure for us.

I am sharing some of the tweets with you. Enjoy!!



TWITTER REMARKS AND RESPONSES

Mutu Mark ‏@MutuMark8h
@zerrydo @aperiozar @julius_s_malema @ngalande capitalist racist whites believe voting for malema is not democratic enough!
• laura oneale‏@zerrydo
@MutuMark @aperiozar @Julius_S_Malema @ngalande All the great things are simple, freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope
1. aperiozar ‏@aperiozar21m
@zerrydo This coming from someone who supports racist DA and who no doubt used to be an Apartheid supporter is a bit rich @Julius_S_Malema
Details
2. laura oneale ‏@zerrydo10m
@aperiozar @Julius_S_Malema Not at all, and you dont know me or who I vote for. So dont judge me,I am a democratic person not a racist.
3. aperiozar ‏@aperiozar8m
@zerrydo You or no other DA member will stem the rise of the EFF. @Julius_S_Malema
4. laura oneale ‏@zerrydo7m
@aperiozar @Julius_S_Malema I hear and I forget, I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
5. aperiozar ‏@aperiozar4m
@zerrydo @Julius_S_Malema What do you understand? The DA loony tunes? Helen Zille
6. laura oneale ‏@zerrydo1m
@aperiozar One can easily judge the character of a person by the way they treat people who can do nothing for them
7. aperiozar ‏@aperiozar4s
@zerrydo Agreed. Like the average white DA member treats a poor black at the traffic light or when he asks for food. We learn. Helen Zille
1. laura oneale ‏@zerrydo2m
@aperiozar A strong, successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions.
2. aperiozar ‏@aperiozar38s
@zerrydo If you are going to keep on quoting senseless drivel to me, we're done. Your decision.

laura oneale ‏@zerrydo6s
@aperiozar Words of direction. Well we will have to wait for election results and until then try to live a democratic life, no condemnation


Teboho khutsoana
@Tebohoeff
@zerrydo @ngalande @aperiozar @South @Julius_S_Malema when the ANC took power in 1994,mostly white minority groups took cover,eff will rule

Can any sane person tell me why people want to live in a radical communistic state. My mind cannot comprehend the reason for living a life of obscurity, distress and limitation.

We are in the 20th centrury and have learned that communism does not WORK, it is a stressfull life for the people who are like sheep following a blind leader. Going around in circles and not making progress. Isolation is horrible, we only have to remember North Korea and the suffering there.
My argument would be that EDUCATION is the key to successful change. I don’t want to live in doom and gloom.

Take care,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hello Luara,

    I didn't know you had a page like this? Well done! I will take note off it, and come back to what's new now, and again!

    ReplyDelete