Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cannabis Making you Potty and the quest for the truth in the Boeremag Trial

Hello Everybody,


Cannabis Is Smoking the Pot Called Going Potty

Cannabis (marijuana) has medication properties. The problem arises when smoking the pot causes a person to go potty. Planting the seed for legal weed can go horribly wrong due to uncontrolled substances.

Want to read more, check out the article on the Hub Pages.

Here is the link

Cannabis Can smoking the Pot make you Potty

So whether the legal weed can make you potty or not, check out the You tube video in the article.
And from smoking the pot let me give you some other updates.


This week another few articles have been published on the Guardian Liberty Voice. I am continuing my quest to find some truths under the pile of lies and deceit. The failing democracy of South Africa is serious and only the truth will make a difference.
Forceful Brutality From South African Police Services

Link Forceful Brutality From South African Police Services

This article looks at incidents of the brutality of the South African Police force. Yes they are a force unto themselves.
Of course looking at the Police services in the next article displays the arrogant manner and chaos within this division.

South Africa: Police Services Spotlight a Failing Democracy

Link South Africa: Police Services Spotlight a Failing Democracy


Then the last published article focuses on the South African Defense Force and how this organisation contributes to the failing democracy of the country.

South Africa Defense Forces in a Failing Democracy

Link South Africa Defense Forces in a Failing Democracy


I have completed a few more articles and they should be published soon.

I must add that the article I did on the Boeremag caused me to connect with some incredible people and I have so much more to tell. I am going to focus on the untold story of some of the people involved. There are questions that remain unanswered and I will try and piece together some of the information I have gathered.

Well I do wish you all a pleasant week, filled with everything good.

Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment