Thursday, January 9, 2014

Boeremag, Police Brutality, and More!!

Hello Everybody,

I want to share some links to articles published in the Guardian Liberty Voice.

These are new articles that I have written this week. I am still on my quest for the truth and can honestly say that I seem to be hitting a home run.

The first article is titled THE BOEREMAG, THE PHANTOM THREAT TO SOUTH AFRICA

Here is the link -


The Boeremag: The Phantom Threat to South Africa
This is an interesting article and I will say that there is a follow up to this story next week. I have been contacted by various people who want to share some truths. Interesting.


Another published article is INNOCENT VICTIMS CAGED LIKE ANIMALS

Here is the link:

Innocent Victims Caged Like Animals

This article is the story of how the police treat victims arrested for crimes not committed. I was at the police station and court during the one instance and honestly find the entire system corrupt.


An interesting article is CRUCIFYING PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA

Here is the link:

Crucifying President Jacob Zuma
This the continuation of the corruption and manipulation of people in power. The story does not end here, there is more.

For those who read the article "Weapons of Mass Destruction Missing in South Africa", there is a follow up to this story.


Well I dont want to be doom spreader but you know the truth is just that, the truth. I believe the truth will set us free.

Have a great day.
Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment