Monday, November 9, 2015

South African Murders - Part 3



  It has been nearly 22 years since the acceptance of the 1993-interim South African constitution provided the final nail in the coffin of apartheid. 21 years since the Revolutionary Marxist African National Congress took over the political power in South Africa.
The party has been ruling the country with an absolute majority on almost all levels of government ever since.
Nearly every new policy introduced by the government, (in 90% of the occasions with the support by the main opposition, the Democratic Alliance) bears witness of its anti-white, anti-Christian agenda. Over the past two decades, Marxist Government Policies such as Affirmative Action, or Black Economic Empowerment. Have forced thousands of competent whites out of the labor market.
Feeding Boer children at school

This was a project, “feed a child” what I have done by Carolina school, I was feeding 36 children 2 times a day at school. For some of the children the meal the get at school was the only meal they have for a day. I pay for them to attend Christian camps. I buy them shoes or schoolbags what they have needed they have received from me.  Presents for their birthdays pay their bus money to go and do athletics, I was doing this for one year, and this children was like my own kids to me.
Friday one of the kids I saw for the first time I am out of prison, he is 17 years old staying on the street, his father.  Mother, sister, brother died in a car crash, he has no family to take him in. The only thing I could do for him was to give him money to buy food. I have tears in my eyes when I speak to him .this project was something I do for the love of the kids and to help them not to be hungry .sometimes I was buying food for some of them for their parents because there was no food in the house.I have people what have helped me, the day I told them I can't feed them anymore I was crying my heart was in a thousand pieces and that because of leeuwag. This was something I do every day of my life but leeuwag didn't want me to do it anymore and a big donation received that was for they kids leeuwag took for themselves and didn't give it to the kids. My last project was a Christmas party for they kids they received a present and had Christmas lunch, to see the joy in these kids eyes was something to see the joy and the tears something I will never forget

The official unemployment figure for whites in South Africa, almost nonexistent before 1994,  has risen to almost 10% today.
Just in the past few years, government agencies has been pushing really hard to persecute Christians who stand up for their beliefs.
Many might be aware of the white genocide currently taking place, in which tens of thousands of whites have been slaughtered over the past three decades


. The slaughter still seems to have no end, and at the time of writing, at least another 35 white South Africans had already been brutally slaughtered by blacks in 2015. Perhaps even more distressing, the largest Afrikaner civil rights organization, as well as the largest Afrikaner church, downplays the genocide, by hinting that the slaughter is simply an understandable reaction to decades of white historical oppression that preceded the current status quo.
 Due to largely to low birth rates and immigration, the white population of South Africa, currently estimated at around 4.5 million (i.e. only 8.3% of the total South African population),  is declining by around 25 people every day. If the Boer nation and the whites of South Africa are to survive as a people in that part of the world, it seems as though nothing short of supernatural Divine intervention has become necessary.
FOR MORE INFORMATION - CONTACT CORNELIA
You can reply to this newsletter by emailing us corneliadewet507@gmail.com


 Cornelia has a passion for children, she loves all kids and it is her dedicated service that we all admire.

Useful link to a video that you must watch ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment