Saturday, June 28, 2014

GMO in Foods - Plea from South African Farmer

A South African Farmer is outraged with the agricultural and chemicals companies around the  world and their intentions to ruin the farms. This is his letter that he sent to the Farmer's Weekly for publication.


Laura,
This is a draft copy I plan to send to Farmer's Weekly.
Peter







Madam,
Please publish my letter.


            I wonder who you are?
Dr. Chris Palmer (FW, 20June) hits back at letter 'More GM outcry (FW, 23 May) with a rather good explanation. I could see his accreditation will be good coming from his employers, i.e. big agriculture/chemical company.
National Geographic, July 2014, gives a good report on what the United States and China are doing in Africa.


Therefore, we can see that it is here in Africa, big agriculture companies whom from the USA supply 70% of their own food and small-scale farmers from Mainland China where 70% of their population supply food for their population.
On any account when either is in, they will say to us, who have farmed the land in Africa since before 1900, "We do not want you, , , goodbye."


How many laws are broken, promises broken that are not justified, in order that these global giants come in? Breaking the law does not justify them to take over.
My father was still planting citrus trees at the age of 90, a few weeks from his 91st birthday, when on 9 September 2001, he was poisoned. He died right inside his house. He had had his breakfast and went to feed his two dogs on the veranda, he died while still standing up, and he had no time to stop his fall and put his hands out, as he was dead while standing. His head hit the stonewall leaving his hair on the masonry.


The police were called, a sergeant came in his van, stood outside my father's house, did not come into the house, and he could see his body at a distance of about 20 meters. The sergeant said, "I can see his dead body. I can go now and make an entry at the station. .." He drove away without even touching his body or look for any telltale evidence.
His GP was called; it was a Sunday, and he said over the phone, "I know he had a heart problem, come to my rooms tomorrow, and I will issue a death certificate..."


During 2013, I had a dream. My father came to me while I was at his house. He said to me, "I should be dead now. I am alive, if you tell my GP I will die..." then he was gone.
Also during 2013, I reported to the police the poisoning of a dead cow that happened on my farm and opened a case. A bunch of police came and said they found another dead animal on my farm and wanted me to identify it as mine. While speaking to one of the police officers, he said that chemicals are used that cannot be found in any autopsy.


Another animal was killed after I had opened a case! Therefore, I knew what he was angling at. "We killed your cow and your father.. ." This matter obviously cannot be brought to a court of law and get a conviction. It would be thrown out. Not enough evidence.. .
In addition, I knew that someone had poisoned my father. Why did the police not look further to find out what killed him? Why did his GP not see his body see what was wrong before issuing a death certificate?


We find out these things when it is too late.



I have from my own observations worked out what was possibly used on my father that killed him instantly. Black Widow Spider (Lactrodectus mactans), Grand cactus (Selenicereus) ) Indian Suicide tree (Cerbera odoera), Deadly nightshade (Atropa belladonna) and Aconite (Aconitum napellus).


I will not buy anything that is GMO if I can help it. What else is in GMOs that we have not been told about? Many products on the shelves in the supermarkets do not mention on the label whether the product is GMO or not.
Food that is not up to standard or worse has side effects and consequences.

Peter


Note to Editor.
The central theme in my letter is Big Pharmaceuticals, and Big Agriculture Companies work together to get the land in Africa. We did have the opportunity to say good-bye to him. They did not want my father, they wanted his farm. All the 4000 citrus trees have been cleared away and sugar cane planted instead, done by a large agriculture company. My brother who inherited my father's farm was forced to leave and sell to due his paying land rates and having his own farm animals poisoned, thanks to a vet and a police officer. (Names withheld.)
In addition, a very drunk President Gerald Ford gave China the right to occupy Africa's large cities and small towns and take any oil during December 1975 when he visited what was then called Red Chi


No comments:

Post a Comment