Saturday, October 5, 2013

TODAY IS MANDELA NEWS DAY

Hello Everybody,

I am sure you are all well.

Yes it is Saturday and the Guardian Express team are really doing an outstanding work on the Mandela reports. I do believe the following articles are worth the read. I have included the links for easy access.





Mandela: Reporting His Death and the Search for the Truth

Mandela link 1

Read the comments as well.


Nelson Mandela’s Top Five Contributions to Humanity

Mandela link 2


And this is my article, my contribution to a good ending. This Mandela hospital / death story has been headline news for almost five months now and I reckon it is about time we concentrate on the real stories. I promise this will be the last Mandela story or post I write.

Nelson Mandela is he Virtuous or Heartless?

Mandela link 3


Tomorrow I am going to concentrate on sharing real stories about South African people, stories that do not get published because they are either insignificant or they might create panic. You decide!

Have a super Saturday!

Your friend,
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment