Sunday, October 6, 2013

I AM ALIVE

Hello again,

Yes, it is Sunday and its a beautiful day.

What a glorious day,surrounded by the brilliant colors of life. I am spending the day at home and am truly grateful for everything. The kids are visiting and my son is making dinner, how blessed I am.


I am going to share some of my photos with you.

Walking around my garden taking photos of the flowers, which I just love.
Now we need the rain!




The swimming pool is looking fabulous,
but still to cold for me to swim.

The view I have might not be of the sea, but it is still pretty good.

I am alive and happy. The dogs are all beautiful and healthy, enjoying the summer weather.


An here is my best friend!

Stay blessed and have a super week.

Your friend,
Laura

"Live in peace with each other. ... Encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone."
1 Thessalonians 5:13-14 NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment