Saturday, August 17, 2013

Coco Cola

Hello Everybody,

Sincerely hoping you are all well. It is such fabulous weather here in South Africa. Lovely sunny days but still a little chilly during the nights and early mornings. Winter is behind us again. Summer days are almost here and then it is time for fun and outdoor activities.

This week I want to share some amusing old photos with you. I have rediscovered a former project I started many years ago, a collection of over a million old photos and posters from advertising covering a huge number of different topics.
Coco Cola is a popular beverage worldwide and has been so for years, so have a look at these old photos, and I hopefully you will enjoy them.




They are still wonderful and I just love the bears, now for a good laugh and this is a coco cola ad.

You can drink a coca cola anywhere.

Have an awesome day and take care.

All the best.
Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment