Saturday, July 15, 2017

Farm murders - when the chips are down



Farm attacks and farm murders happening in South Africa are nothing more than the horrific torture of innocent people.  The barbaric, savage manner in which families are killed and tortured is inhumane.Why would any human being attack another with such brutality.  If the motive of an attack was to rob the victim then why torture the family for hours.   Farm attacks are no ordinary crime



Jinger Jarrett, an American wrote the following article regarding the South African situation and especially about the horrific farm murders. 


 I love South Africa more than my haters love South Africa. If they really loved South Africa, they would have put their egos aside and worked with me. Not everyone is in it for the credit. Not everyone is in it for the money. Not everyone is in it for the attention.

Some of us actually believe what Edmund Burke said is true: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

No one ever deserves to be raped, tortured, or murdered, especially for crimes they didn't commit. If whites in South Africa were really guilty of anything, then why not try them in a court of law? That's what civilized societies do. To rape, to torture, to murder, without reason is just revenge. It makes those who do it guilty of a far greater oppression than anything done under apartheid. If anyone has proof otherwise, then let's see it. (Threats against my life or my reputation simply tell me that I hit a bullseye.)

Not one person in South Africa who has accused me of a crime or criticized me has ever provided one shred of evidence to prove they are anything more than a Zuma troll. Credibility is the name of the game, and it's time that my accusers answered. Otherwise, I believe that every one of them is involved in selling out South Africa. How shameful.

I know plenty about what it's like to have your rights violated and be accused of crimes I didn't commit because some people care more about preserving their egos than they do saving lives. To demand rights and then violate the rights of others is just as much a crime. Those who do it won't see it that way because the selfish, self-serving psychopaths of the world never do.

South Africa is in trouble. For more of the 20th century, she was our ally, and her people sacrificed their lives right alongside the Americans. World War I, World War 2, Korea, and on the other side of the world during the Cold War. No Memorial Day is complete without a commemoration of their sacrifice for our freedom. To turn our backs on her at a time when she is in her greatest need is the biggest crime of all.

I won't wait for my critics to answer. When the chips are down, people like that always cut and run. If they won't stand and do what is right, then we don't need them anyway. Step up or step out. It's time to stop allowing the blind to lead the blind. Otherwise, we'll all end up in a ditch.


In the end, it's not about black or white. It's about whether not all are allowed to live free.





No comments:

Post a Comment