Thursday, July 21, 2016

If I don’t kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do

It does not stop, all the hate speech targeted at the minority group. Hate speech that people can utter without facing consequences.

If I don't kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do - Image Censorbugbear
If I don’t kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do – Image Censorbugbear

Hate speech by ANC party organizer in South Africa. Thamsanqa Mthimkhulu, of Adams Mission, Cele, and KZN (using the twitter name @ Mtamerri) – reportedly wrote: “If I don’t kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do.’
If I don't kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do - Image Censorbugbear
If I don’t kill a Boer tonight, an Indian will do – Image Censorbugbear

His date of birth is 28 Aug 1988. Email: Thami Mthimkhulu@gmail.com — This page grab of this reported hate speech was taken on 28 May 2016. Adams Mission was built in 1836 by a U.S. missionary by that name. He previously also tweeted the illegal hate speech slogan, ‘Kill the Boer’ in 2012, in Zulu.
Published today on - South Africa Today – South Africa News

No comments:

Post a Comment