Monday, January 25, 2016

APOLOGY

I want to apologize to everybody I have offended.

I have not always been open and truthful about my writing. I owe so many an apology and the only way I can do this is through my blog.  Most of the articles are my own work, however, there are a few articles that I published without giving credit to the responsible people and I am sorry.  Although I had permission to re-post, edit and share, suddenly it is a major issue and for that I am sorry.

To all the people I have hurt, I am sincerely sorry.

In future I will be not post articles that are offense, or not of my own opinion.

I owe a big apology to Claus Tlhapane for sharing his opinions. Claus is a gifted person and expresses powerful opinions and that I admire. 

Another problem that has cropped up is that I am always undermining South Africa,  somehow, I always believed that I was telling the truth.  So once again, sorry for offending the readers. 

Of course, South Africa the Accursed country is a new series and that I will complete here on my blog, and  in the series a lot of truths will be exposed. 

Somehow I will try and make amends.

Once again, thank you for your support and I do hope that I can in future deliver articles that will incorporate the truth.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment