Monday, May 26, 2014

A Box of Truth Has Been Opened and It’s Going to Be …………..

I am Laura Oneale, and I am not going to rush out and buy antidepressants. I have been writing articles on this blog for over a year. I also write articles for various overseas newspapers and have always depended on my information as being truthful, reliable and trustworthy.


Two weeks ago, I published an article relating to the Corruption allegations within the South African Defense Force. All information stated in that article was accurately researched, sources supplied documented evidence and between phone calls, emails the report was ready for publication. In the story, representation is made to a letter sent to President Jacob Zuma, detailing incidents of corruption within the defense cluster.

I have a personal page on Face Book – Delores Oneale (being my real name) where I post personal, humorous and sometimes photos. On Face Book, I also have, a page named – Laura Oneale – the name I use for writing, this is the page where I promote my entire article, blog writing. Therefore, I try to keep my personal and business separate.



People are annoyed and perhaps it is just that the truth is sometimes not so easy to believe. I would rather believe everything is wonderful, colorful and beautiful, but we know in reality it is not so. There are wars, famine, starvation, corruption and the list is never-ending. Among all the bad that is going on, there is the glimmer of hope when we look up to the beautiful blue skies and draw strength from our Maker.
Anyway this blog is amended because I do not want to offend anybody and I choose to live in peace.
Of course I will continue to write my stories and expose whatever I can but I will try my best not to involve innocent people in my writing.





 









Now that the box is widely open, more unpleasantness will be exposed. Well I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear and nothing to lose. Oops did I honestly say that.



What would life be without a little bit of humor and silliness? I guess the truth is powerful and can hurt one. Gosh, it just me, Laura telling the truth again.




1 comment:

  1. Well I wish you much luck. Dealing with these embattled South Africans is increasingly like waging mini-wars with everybody in your immediate surroundings. People are growing terrified and lost and don't know how to deal with the overwhelming fear with South Africans now wake up with every day and have to go to bed with. I wonder if anybody in South Africa still gets a decent night's sleep. The Lowvelder journalist Tereasa Ferrari was flooded with a barrage of hatespeech and threats after her many exposé's of the vile syndicates which kidnap South African kids and sell them to sex-traders all over the world. Nelspruit is one of the hotspots of this vile trade in children and so she's ideally situated to cover court cases etc. It was great to note this week that Tereasa Ferrari got the top journalism award from Sanlam for her investigative journalism. Its courageous journalists like you two, who dare to persist where others drop the ball, which keep the truth from being covered up in South Africa. Keep on fighting girl!

    ReplyDelete