Sunday, April 13, 2014

Secrets from the Past

Secrets from the Past

Finally I am going to publish this book. Here is a preview of the cover.


I am not sure if that will be the final cover, I might change the design. What do you think about this one?

Here is a brief synopsis :

Stories based on factual events from several different people who probably do not know each other. This is their story about the deep and traumatic secrets of past incidents hidden in their hearts and minds, forever tormenting and shadowing their present life.
The stories range from sexual abuse experienced as children, a rape story and some unsavory sexual happenings.

Rebecca, forever haunted by the memories of her past, tells us three stories about her strange childhood and shares the story of sexual abuse by her uncle at the age of six. She then tells the story of her first boyfriend at the tender age of nine and her traumatic pregnancy that changed her life forever.

Peggy gives a vivid account of her rape ordeal, the vile and horrific act that scarred her life. The story of a shocking and tormenting medical examination by local doctors, and a court case that never helped to ease her pain. A story of one night and how one incident changed her life.

Ruth shares an unexpected encounter of her fist sexual relationship with another woman.
Many other stories are recorded, some hilarious and some serious, but all entertaining.

Names and places are altered to protect the individuals concerned.


I will keep you updated with the progress. It is a giant step for me, this is so different from my 'normal' writing. I mean writing clean and decent non fiction to writing adult content. Its scary and I sincerely hope I have made the right choice to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment