Monday, February 10, 2014

The Anglurian Story Update

Hello Everybody,

I have a Face Book page for my book "The Anglurian Story" and would love you to take a peek and like the page.
I often post updates and of course some outstanding, beautiful pictures.

Here is the link:

The Anglurian Story - Face Book Page



I love that one, so free.............



Beautiful and colorful!

Serenity!

I have completed chapter nine of the third book in the series, and must admit that I have not achieved what I wanted to. I intended to complete this novel before the end of February but am far from that goal.
The good news of course is that I will have lots more time from March to concentrate and write. I cannot wait!
In between writing this book, I have written many articles for the Guardian Liberty Voice. I have focused mostly on the South African political scene and the Boeremag. There are a few more updates regarding this intriguing story.
With Valentine's Day around the corner, I am concentrating on doing an article for the Guardian LV and of course a blog. While gathering information for this article, I found some amazing YouTube videos and will post links.

Here is a link to a YouTube video, its a musical and entertaining, hope you enjoy!

You Tube Video


Have a great week, all the best.
Your friend,
Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment