Sunday, November 10, 2013

Free Kindle Offer of my book

Hello everybody,

Well it is Sunday and I want to give you an opportunity to get a free copy of my second book in The Anglurian Story.


This is my post on Facebook - I have a page for Sipho and here is the link in case you would like to go and check it out.

Facebook link - Sipho's page


One opportunity only - get a free kindle copy of my book - THE ANGLURIAN STORY - BOOK 2 - SIPHO AND THE GOLDEN NAILS - from November 17th until 21st. This is a special promotion and you are all invited to have a free copy to read, comment, love it or hate it. Just go and get a copy, this is the link




Amazon link for Free Kindle offer


I have been extremely busy at work and had to take a break from writing the 3rd book in the series, but am going to continue soon. I will keep you informed and let you have sneak previews of this one.

Also trying to complete the other 3 books that have absolutely nothing to do with this series, so I have to really concentrate and get on with writing.


I'm trying!

Take care and have a great week.
Your friend,
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment