Saturday, May 11, 2013

MOTHERS DAY

A big hello to all the mothers,

Mother of mine
Oh, how I love thee
Talking to you each day
Hearing your sweet replies
Every time I need to
Responding with joy, at the sheer honesty of your wisdom!


Happy Mother’s Day to all the loving moms in our lives.

What would we do without our mothers!

I do not have a human mom anymore, I have an angel mom now, and when the world celebrates mother's day, I do to.
Mother's are special they always have been and always will be. I can honestly say my mom was more than a mother she was my best friend, my inspiration and guidance into the unknown future.



Psalm 34
1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.





Blessings of grace, mercy and peace be with you always.
Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment