Thursday, March 21, 2013

SOUTH AFRICA - HUMAN RIGHTS DAY

Hello everybody,

Cape Town, South Africa.



Here in sunny South Africa it is a public holiday, known as human rights day. Which for most South Africans mean the right to freedom, justice and equality! I think it is a good reason for our country to celebrate this holiday especially with our history and our bright future together as one great rainbow nation. Happy human rights day South Africa!


I know over the past few weeks all my blogs were from my new novel.
A quick update for you, the cover design is almost complete and then the process of publication, hopefully by next month.
On Saturday, I will continue to blog the journeys of Sipho, his family and aliens as they continue to try to outsmart Satan.




I received some beautiful inspiration and such true words of wisdom in an email and I want to share this with you today. In addition, I want to share some of the beautiful pictures sent to me. Enjoy and have a super day!


To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all - but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing.
~Abraham Lincoln
I think I can, I think I can …
Dream BIG, be brave,
and attempt the impossible!
What you think … you are.

Surprise others occasionally

Be mischievous and have fun

Endure hardships with grace, faith and patience,
the storm will pass,
and the sun will shine again.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment