Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2ND NOVEL AND STUNNING PICTURES

These are 4 amazingly beautiful pictures, sort of weird and wonderful. I like them because they remind me of my 2nd novel due for publication next month. We are presently designing the cover and I am sure it will be stunning, maybe more so than these exquisite pictures. I can only hope. Sometimes when I look at pictures I become so inspired to move along in a more creative field. The energy released from pictures of this nature is absolutely spectacular for me, and I seem to leave this planet and stay in the creative zone for hours, totally unaware of my surroundings or sounds. I love it! My family hate it! Next novel is the 2nd one in the series - The Anglurian Story - Book 2 - Sipho and the golden nails. The story tells of the daring and sometimes dangerous adventures of the three human-alien children as they journey from Africa, to Israel and England.

No comments:

Post a Comment