Friday, October 4, 2013

SHOCKING REPORT

Hello Everybody,

Trusting you are all well.

Yes, it is Friday, and I am so happy, its weekend time! I love the weekends, its free time and less stress time. I only work half day on a Friday and so I have that extra little bit of time. Its wonderful.

I received this newspaper report from a friend, and it is shocking. We have just overcome the lies and deception regarding the death of Nelson Mandela and corruption surrounding this ordeal. Local South African news points toward the president being a part of the controversial Gupta family illegal landing in this country. Although denied, but I actually believe this review is the crux of corruption and greed portrayed by the government. There is no turning back, we have the ANC in power destroying our country and the only way a democratic change will happen is to use our vote in the general election next year to change our future.



I think all stories relating to the South African Government must be read with the recollection of past wrongdoing before a conclusive choice to accept whether the stories are truthful or not.

Well South Africa is not a democratic country and it would probably take another hundred years before democracy is actually delivered to the people of this land.
How to get rid of bribery and corruption within a misleading government? Hmmmm I must ponder that thought.

I guess I will be thinking about this and write another blog before the weekend is over.

In the meantime, have a great weekend.

Wishing you all the best.

Your friend
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment