Friday, November 20, 2015

South African Murders - Nobody says a word



Ruan Coetzee was shot six times in a house robbery.
 

 We can't turn our backs on this white genocide in South Africa Innocent people is killed by this black terrorist.With the Paris attack, the world says a lot but nobody says a word about South Africa, no media coverage the best-hidden Genocide in the world

 This is how they torture our people, tell me what do you think about this attacks.Children get killed our women and daughters are raped and there is nothing we can do about it. If you are white, you have no rights in South Africa. Black's is the only ones what have rights.South Africa have a failing justice system and murderers get away with their crimes
Tinus was buried alive and throw with stones, his body next to the grave the hurried him live.Torture the farmers before they murder them.
 Please join our struggle against this white genocide.

My name is Sarina I live on a Farm in South Africa I am 13years old, we were attacked many years back on a farm.I can't get it out of my mind what happened that night.How my mom and grandparents fight to protect us, I can't understand why these black people hate us so much that the attack us on the farm.Living in fear, stay in the house can't go out to play or just take a walk on the farm, it not safe we living in our own prison. Another attack on the farm my mother was shoot, we were not home but with friends.When we get the phone call and get, the news mom was killed.The people didn't want to say more and say they will take us to the hospital the ride was feeling it never ends, crying and keep asking is mom alive and the same answer we don't know.The feeling is not knowing if mom is still alive, it took apart of me.Ask me why this don't end and why to do the president of South Africa nothing for our whites to stop this thing.I am scared to go outside, scared when granddad is going out to work on the farm .please I beg for help for our farmers we need protection.I am still young and don't want to live on the farm anymore fearing for our lives. I go on my knees every night, pray for protection, and hope to see a new day. I see the fear in mom's eyes and know she try to hide it from us but still can see it every night we go to bed.Please help our farmers I beg the world to do something I don't want to lose my family murdered by blacks that's why I wrote this letter and ask please we need help all our farmers in South Africa.God protect our farmers
I struggle to sleep after the farm attack, it's playing over and over in my mind.Thank you for reading my letter.
Sarina.

*****************
If you want to send for Sarina a letter you can mail it to our email address we will give it to her to read let she see there are people what care for.Let's support her, please. God protect our folk in South Africa.
This attack is real hate crimes and nothing else.
Thank you for reading, you can reply to our newsletter by sending us an email Boeremovement.Leader@mail.com
We have begun the new campaign Nobody says a word.You can follow is on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/Nobody-Says-a-Word-899281230120562/
Or follow us on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/We-Demand-Western-Support-for-the-Boers-Save-the-Boers-from-Genocide-1429439877356929/
Thank you for receiving our newsletter - 49 People is killed a day in South Africa http://newobserveronline.com/south-africa-49-murders-a-day/
We planned on doing a pray day for South Africa for the Boers anyone what wants to get involve can contact us by email Boeremovement.Leader@mail.com
Please share  with your friends and family to help us get the word out by what is happening in South Africa. Our brothers and sisters need our support.

No comments:

Post a Comment