Monday, January 13, 2014

Inspired to move forward

Hello Everybody,

Have you ever had the opportunity to meet incredible people and become inspired to greater things?
I want to say, this morning was an inspirational blessing for me. I had the opportunity of meeting a woman, Edna Frienkel. The lady behind the Readucate Trust. Edna is truly an inspiration to old and young. She is in her late 70's and has the most amazing memory. A mind that is full of compassion and spills out blessings to everybody she comes into contact with.
I had the opportunity of attending one of her lectures at a local school and this was totally awesome, not only does she take the podium with confidence; she radiates warmth and understanding of her greatest passion. She is the mastermind behind the importance of reading, yes reading! Her program does have potential to extend to the uneducated and ignorant people of this country.
She had done a tremendous work in the education field for most of her life and passionately continues to assist and help needy, ignorant and dysfunctional people.
Such a wonderful person and I feel blessed to have had this opportunity.
I will be in constant contact with this fine lady and I can honestly say she is one of those rare people who make a huge impact on life's journey.
At this meeting both of my novels in the Anglurian series was received with a warm reception and there is the potential to incorporate these stories into the education sphere. I am quite excited and inspired to get back to completing the third book soon.

If you want to read more about the READUCATE TRUST, here is the link.

Readucate link

All the best.
Your friend,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment